About University of Westminster
As a student studying at the University of Westminster, you will have all that London has to offer on your doorstep!
We are an international institution embracing global engagement in all forms, with a distinguished history since 1838, we have over 19,000 students from over 160 nations, placing us among the world’s Top 15 Most International Universities in the Times Higher Education’s 2018 World University Rankings.
Our central London location, wide range of courses and academic reputation makes us one of the most popular choices for international students coming to the UK.
University of Westminster offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees courses across a wide variety of subjects – from Business and Management, Architecture and Interiors, to Computer Science and Software Engineering and even Journalism, Music Production and Film Production.
Why the University of Westminster?
• Top Professional focus with over 183 direct industry partners and a Career Development Centre that works with an ever-growing network of over 3000 companies
• Named 6th in the UK on the list of Top Work Experience Universities, with 85% of students completing a work experience of some kind (Graduate-jobs.com, 2013)
• Westminster graduates have found employment in major multinational organizations including Barclays, Coca Cola, World Economic Forum and the BBC
• Ranks Top 15 most international universities in the world for the percentage of international students (Times Higher Education’s International Student Table)
• More than 40 professional associations accredit our degree programmes, such as ACCA, CMI and the BCS
• Ranks 2nd in London for Marketing and 4th for Accounting and Finance (Complete University and Guardian University Guides 2020).
• Lots of student scholarships including UKEAS – Westminster Scholarship
• International support, 100’s of clubs and societies available through the Student Union
London was named The World’s Best City for Students in 2018 and 2019 (QS). Studying at the University of Westminster means that the city is your campus.
London is the financial and creative capital of the world, and home to 75% of Fortune 500 companies and thousands of other business across almost every professional sector. We use our location to great effect and have strong links with business and professional organizations in London and across the UK.
There is always something to do in London, from walking tours to world famous museums, galleries and iconic landmarks, many of which are free. London is one of the most diverse cities in the world, so whether seeking your favourite international cuisine or eager to try something new, it is on the menu.
Full list of available course areas:
University of Westminster Rankings
The University of Westminster is ranked 651 in QS World University Rankings and has an overall score of 4.2 stars. It's also ranked 601 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
UKEAS provides whole range of counselling service for your dream blueprint.