About University of Reading
The University of Reading has origins dating back to 1892, starting life as an extension college of the University of Oxford. Since gaining royal charter in 1926, the University has become a globally renowned institution which is currently ranked 27th out of 84 UK universities featured in the QS World University Rankings, 2021.
The University offers more than 350 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, ranging from Architecture, Computer Science and Law to Psychology, Arts and Life Sciences. The University is also home to the world-renowned and triple-accredited Henley Business School, where students can study degrees in Accounting, Business and Management, Finance and Marketing.
Why the University?
- Ranked 27th out of 84 UK universities featured in the QS World University Rankings, 2021
- Merit-based scholarships available for foundation, bachelor’s and master’s applicants
- Excellent location close to London and major international airports, as well as transport links to other major UK cities
- Award-winning campus, set is 130 hectares of beautiful parkland with almost 5000 rooms in on-campus halls of residence
- Internationally recognised research in key themes, such as climate sciences, agriculture and food sciences
- Excellent links to industry with major firms such as Oracle, Huawei and Microsoft hosting their headquarters in Reading town
- Home to the triple-accredited and world-renowned Henley Business School, one of the worlds elite business schools – where business comes to life.
The University is favourably located in the south east of England just 30 minutes by train to central London and 40 minutes from London Heathrow International Airport. The University’s award-winning campus, Whiteknights, is a favourite among more than 5000 international students from over 140 countries. Whiteknights is the real hub of University of Reading life. Set in 130 hectares of stunning parkland, it offers plenty of places to eat, shop, study and socialise. The campus is a thriving community and features the students’ union, the Library, fantastic study areas, two on-site museums, shops and other amenities, and several halls of residence. Visit the beautiful Harris Garden, play sports on our top-quality pitches, take a stroll round the lake, or catch up with friends in Starbucks.
Full list of available course areas:
UKEAS provides whole range of counselling service for your dream blueprint.